When your business is on the line, you can’t afford a security breach.
Minute by minute, second by second, employees transfer vast amounts of sensitive information by telephone, fax and Internet. Data is shared and stored through software management systems, cloud-based storage systems, or even through e-mail, from one inbox to another. Making sure that your business’s network security in today’s high tech environment is so important as cyber criminals have become very sophisticated in their methods and in the ways they carry out their cyber attacks. For your business, this could mean adding additional layers of security or creating new infrastructures which can establish a network with many different facets.
We can provide network design services, if need be, and implement a powerful security solution that empowers your business to be more resilient to changes and threats.
The first step in determining if your technology is operating in a secure environment is to have us conduct a security audit.
Once we determine the correct security measures and features that will be required for your business we will:
- If you don’t have one already, we will suggest installing UTM (Unified Threat Management) equipment.
This device will not only protect your business data from Internet-based threats but we are also able to configure and customize the advanced features that include: critical firewall settings, intrusion prevention, VPN (Virtual Private Network) access for your employees, email and Internet filtering, and wireless network security.
- We will configure the Internet filtering feature to protect your employees from web threats and control their time spent online. This will limit the use of unauthorized web activity (social media sites, YouTube™, illegal downloads, etc.) and will give priority to business critical resources. An industry-specific security and protection plan can be customized for your exact business needs as well as guidance in developing staff usage policies.
- We will monitor your network for problems, proactively maintain and apply updates whenever necessary.
- We can connect home office workers and other branch offices to your main office, all while ensuring that network traffic is compliant with the policies and security restrictions you’ve selected.
- We can easily set your network up to allow access to your guests without jeopardizing any security.
Since proactive prevention is better than reactive recovery, we can set up a personalized disaster recovery plan in the event of breach or data loss.